Sunday, March 22, 2009

What I'm Doing Now - Painting the couch


Mock-up final


Wax base


First stencil


Well, painting a couch, anyway. This is going to be the last piece I finish before my solo show at the Contemporary Arts Exchange. Oh, I didn't mention that? Yeah, I've got a solo show. No big deal. Just kidding, it's a big fucking deal and I'm stoked. Thanks to Craig Burkhalter and the folks at CAE for the opportunity. I won't hold it against you that I didn't get the studio space (I swear I wouldn't have burned the place to the ground, though).

For those interested in seeing my stuff in person, please come out to the CAE on First Friday in April. The gallery is on the corner of Mulberry and 2nd in downtown Macon (above Michael's). It's free and there may be a beer in it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive